Thursday, December 28, 2006

Sometimes I come upon new models that even during the first session will give me one shot that knocks my socks off. Today it has happened again. I met Crystal through at her parents Christmas party. Little background here. Not too long ago, I decided to add two cats to our house, almost as if the dog and four kids weren't enough. I came upon a person whose friend's daughter found some kittens on the side of the road and two of the three cats in the box were boys and she felt like they belonged together so she insisted that they go to a household willing to take them both. I was that household and Crystal was the girl who found the cats. Since Crystal temporarily resides in Minnesota while going to school there, her mom went to pick up the cats and upon her return, met with me and the family to make the transfer. To make the long story short, sometimes you click with certain people and we became friends, which eventually led to tonight's photo shoot with Crystal.
Isn't she beautiful?

No comments: