Monday, December 11, 2006

Studio

Well, as of November 1st, 2006, my long time dream of having my own studio space has been realized. It will take a bit to make it even better but for all intense purposes it is fully operational. Few projects on hand are to build a changing room/makeup area and few different sets. I am also thinking about creating some static walls that will look like a regular wall and that can be rolled onto the set without having to move the lights around.
I have a fun project I am currently storyboarding for January so stay tuned for that. By the way, opening of the studio has been precluded by few years of shooting on location, in my living room, and a local community organization where there was some space available. All that is now past me, with exception of on location shooting. I still love the great outdoors and the possibilities offered.
The studio is located at 133 W Pittsburgh Ave, Suite 205C. It's the second floor in the Milwaukee Arts Building that host a variety of other artists as well, many are painters, sculpers, etc. Have a look at the building's website at http://www.theartsbuilding.net .

No comments: