Wednesday, December 27, 2006

To retouch or not to retouch...

...that is not even a question.
Since I started doing photography and discovered all the finishing tools available to me, I knew that delivering retouched images was the way to go. I'm not talking about the standard things such as color balance, curves, levels, etc. I am talking about making the person in the picture look like what they wish they could look. Some photographer out there would frown upon this practice, and maybe someday when I shoot aboriginal tribes of Australian Outback for National Geographic I will also refrain from retouching but in the meantime I want to deliver you the new you. For centuries men and women have huddled around mirrors and cosmetic counters to make themselves look better and more flawless. Folks I am here to lend you a helping hand. Results? Have a look at

BEFORE


AFTER

No comments: