Saturday, January 6, 2007

Senior Photos

Erika and Nicole came my way through Natalie whose wedding I photographed in December ( view my earlier blog ). Hand picked by yours truly, I had a chance to shoot their senior photos. I only wish we were able to shoot outside as both of these girls have plenty to offer plus they're super cool to work with. I have a feeling that one of these days you might find them exploring modeling world. When they do, I hope to be their photographer. By the way, Nicole is coming back in the spring so we'll shoot outside. ALSO, as it stands right now, I am looking for few more models, boys and girls. All models must be in their Junior year of High School. Their parent or a legal guardian will need to sign a model release and in exchange, you will get what I normally would charge $350 ( session fee only ) plus on top of it, I will release the digital negatives to you so you can print your own prints and save even more. If you're interested, please e-mail me your head shot and your parents contact info. Because I am looking for various looks shapes and sizes I will consider all inquiries but I for this project I will only be picking between three and four Juniors in each gender. Also, because I am not a money mill photographer, I do not use cheesy props in the studio. Instead, I treat every shoot as a modeling assignment so if you want to bring something that reminds you of your High School, go for it but you will not be subjected to laying down on some corny 2008 numbers. If weather permits and we venture outside, you will get the same guidance and direction as that which I give when shooting commercial work or model portfolios so practice your posing and expressions now. You're a model in the full meaning of the term as far as I'm concerned :-)

Erika


Nicole

No comments: