Thursday, January 18, 2007

Jacob Latimore on Maury Povich show !!!!

So for those who don't know, I've had a chance to work from the ground level with many in the Milwaukee's artist community. Some went on to achieve more fame then others but all were equally dedicated to the pursuit of their dreams. One of these is none other then Jacob Latimore. Jacob is only 10 and I met him and his beautiful mom about two years ago. I shot his first album cover and did many follow up shoots as well as video work. Due to great management and business savvy of Tish, his mom, Jacob has opened up for some of the A list celebrities in this country and today, I had a chance to watch this guy on Maury's show. What a rush. I remember about two weeks ago, I got about ten calls from Tish and ever the door bell rang at 7 AM. By the time I finally woke and called her, we had only few minutes to transfer and post the latest video of his performance. Why such a rush? Maury's show people were having a meeting and wanted to so see some more footage of Jacob. Obviously impressed, because today, Jacob performed in front of millions watching him live and on TV. Jacob, congratulations little buddy. Visit Jacob's website for more info.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love jacob latimore he is so cute he can sing he can dance he's one of my best friends ill see his shows