Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Awesome Gallery Night

Special thanks to all of you who came out to my Gallery Night Opening this past weekend. Thank you to all the model who took part in my Girl With a Cello exhibit, the people loved the pictures ( or at least they said they did :-) ).
For those who missed it, fear not. Although these prints look so much better when looking at them live, you can see them on my artsy website at iLoveEastSide.com in gallery 3.
What's up for the next gallery night in November? No idea...well, I have few which pretty much leaves my mind unmade as of this writing so that pretty much amounts to "no idea".
Also, in case you didn't know, I am also shooting for The Milwaukee Scene. Check this place out. We cover the life in Milwaukee. Their forums are next to none and a great bunch of regulars and visitors make this place what it is. You can find out about all the things going on in this city from or detailed calendar of events, view reviews of places and most important, see the galleries to find out what went on where.

No comments: