Friday, June 15, 2007

Things around the studio

My big, beautiful windows in the studio have been recently my week point. At this point in time I might have overshot them and now with gorgeous sunny theys, they have become a source of solar heat and although they face West, it still get fairly warm. Thanks to Sara, my makeup artist, who discoveed that my antique refrigerator that I have been using as a prop actually works. At least now I can enjoy cold beer while sweating. I guess the next step is to get an AC unit in there and hope for the best. Anyway, as I was saying, I think I used the windows too much as a backdrop and started looking around what else can come in handy. ta da, enter my new step ladder. Here are few samples from my last couple of shoots. Enjoy !!!.

Here is Katie who will also be appearing in the Girl With the Cello project:


And here is Desiree, whom I just recently met through one my models, Carly:

No comments: