Thursday, June 28, 2007

Neda

Today I finally got to shoot with Neda. I spotted her about two years ago and have been trying to find out who she is and how to get a hold of her. Why such an effort? Maybe because Neda is the top model in this region, listed with top agencies around the world, taller then me when in heels, stunning, every pose she does is perfect, one of the sweetest and most genuine people I have ever met...should I go on? If you read this Neda, thank you so much for your time and companion. Any time, any place.
Neda will be one of the models in my Girl with a cello project which will be unveiled after the official gallery unveiling at the end of July. Mark that date on your callendar and come to see the whole series on July 27th, and on the web thereafter at http://www.iloveeastside.com

No comments: