Saturday, June 7, 2008

more from yesterday

so I really wanted to get off the interstate angling get back on hwy 101. So I did, and the windy roads through northern California were gorgeous for about the first hour. But 140 mile drive down a fricken rollercoaster at an average 20 mph stops being fun and turns into 'when will this end'.
Never again !!! Then it was late, and I realised that hwy 1 and not 101 is the scenic one and of course taking it would force us to spend another night in a hotel. GFDI !!!
Anyway, we made to it San Francisco a little past 11 pm. I was hungry, tired and didn't blog. Going exploring today...i actually made one trip to a sacred place called Calumet Photo. to me it was the Holy Grail. I found AND bought everything I wanted except for justin clamps which they did not have in stock.

No comments: